Ok I know that this is now a little late, I was originally going to post this on the 8th but never got around to it!
Right, I think its resolution time!
But first lets have a look at last years resolutions:
1. Again, finish any projects I start, and complete any that I have started
Well, I’ve started two or three this past year, and I have completed one, and one is ‘out’ but its still being worked on!
2. Update my website and blog more often
I’ve started to do that, the past three or four months I have been trying to post once a week.
Ok, now on to this years resolutions:
- Carry on updating website and blog more often
- Finish any projects I start, and complete any that I have started (third time lucky lol!)
- Update and improve Linux Links
- Try and get Linux Links on the first page of a Google search
Now lets see which of these ones I can break this year!
Thats its for this post
Till next time
Happy New Year
Happy new year everyone, and hope this year brings something new for you!
Well, here it is, yet another year finished, and a new one starting.
Before the new year resolutions, what did I get up to this new years night.
Mum and my sister went out, and my dad stayed in, and I invited my girlfriend over to stay for the night.
At midnight we looked out of the front windows and watched the fireworks.
A quick look at last years resolutions.
The only resolution that I stuck to was item number 5, learn to drive, I did and I am driving
I am trying my best with item number 1, and am turning up on time more than late!
As for item numbers 2 and 3, I have started more projects, and have yet to finish any of them!
I am (trying to) update my website and blog more often, item number 4
And item number 6 went straight out of the window! Thank you Scott for pointing that out at every opportunity!
Now then, lets get on with this years!
- Again, finish any projects I start, and complete any that I have started
- Update my website and blog more often
There is a couple more, but they are something that I would like to happen this year, but I don’t want to set them in stone. Not only that, but they will come back to haunt me, thank you Scott!
You will hear more from me this year.
Until then, Happy New Year
Happy New Year to everyone
This is how I celebrated the New Year with my dad and sister, mum went out to a party *sigh*
10 minutes to midnight and we decided to walk onto the Avonmouth motorway bridge, just what we did last year! Only this year we were at the bottom of the steps leading up to the roadway when midnight struck.
So we jogged up the steps and watched the fireworks from the start of the bridge instead of over the park & ride like we did last year.
So then, onto New Year resolutions:
- Get to where I/we want to get to early
- If I start a project, Finish It!
- Finish all current projects, like imfriends.rognty.co.uk or imgGallery
- Update website and blog more often
- Learn to drive
- Get a new job, preferably before my 21st, that gives me five months!
Thats it for now.
I’ll keep you posted!