I have been going through the website, and I have made a few small changes here and there.
The first change is renaming the Me… section to About. I have also written something in this new section!
The next change is with the display of the
download statistics graph. Now if any of the downloads don’t have any downloads, then they are not displayed.
The last change is also in the
Programs section. I have updated the content to include RSSread.
On a side note, I have fixed the downloads page. And I have added a couple more links to the links section.
Feel free to leave comments about the changes made, or if there is any changes you have found that need sorting.